Toast Is Awesome Toast Is Awesome

genius.
nuff said.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I regret nothing

As a gamer myself I have managed to play video games all my life, and still do. I provably won't ever stop.

That said, I completely understand where you come from and how has video games affected your life, BUT and that's an all caps BUT, anything and I mean anything in excess is bad. Anywhere from religion to healthy eating.

Statistically speaking the ratio of people who's life have been driven to the ground due to extreme use of video games is really low, and is based on eatern cultures like China. BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER EXPOSED TO IT.

Most Gamers and even "hard core gamers" know and can balance a healthy or ok lifestyles, even trying to level up 3 level 80 characters on WOW.

The American Psychiatric Association doesn't recognize "video game addiction" as a real disorder.

If you do anything in abundance and without balance, is bound to be destructive and bad for you and IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IT IS.

You can still enjoy video games as recreational past time, to me is just like watching movies, following a tv series, or reading a really good book though better cuz I can interact with it.

Saying Video Games are the demise of our generation is an over statement. Yes, it has created a flock of zombie drones with no real skill sets that will spend countless amount of hours leveling up several characters online, and YES we have become a more connected and yet seclusive society since most of our interaction with the world is done through a monitor, but that's just the evolution of technology and people.

I love the fact that you decided to involve bought sides of the story, and talk about the gaming community as a broad range of people meeting for a common purpose and uniting them was a nice touch, even thought it seemed a bit biased like a Michel Moore Documentary.

Overall, I loved your work and it clearly shows you put a lot of time and effort into it. Just like Video Game developers and gamers trying to beat the games.

Video Games have become such a massive subculture that I think it should not be viewed as negative aspect, cuz really what do we do? play video games and talk about "the cake being a lie" and thus creating a completely free form outlet for great works of art, puzzles, mind bending stories and interactive experiences.

When you think about it, Video Games are to our generation what Movies are for baby boomers or books were to previews generations.

The Things We Never Said The Things We Never Said

nice!

It reminded me of MTV back when it mattered and it played good music. Somehow I knew this was all based on real events

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks and glad you enjoyed it!

-Taco Buttfish.

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

quiet!

A whale is in trouble! I have to go.

Follow Your Dreams Follow Your Dreams

XD fantastic

I have been inspired... where is that beer?!

Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

fantastic

Loved the voice acting. The animations was neat and fluent, good job!

Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

looks fantastic

i absolutely love it, its 9 meets the lil prince

Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

hahahahahaha

jefe me mataste! che, el final es mi parte favorita. Dime si alguana vez quieres hacer un colaboracion.
*genious*

Darkar responds:

Por lo pronto no tengo tiempo je je... :P

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

that was pretty funny

I like this style your trying establish now, the whole akward uncomfortable speaking. Like watching michael cena and Jesse Eisenberg talking in cartoony high pitch voices. Great job, keep writing or improvising material like that