Toast Is Awesome Toast Is Awesome

genius.
nuff said.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I regret nothing

As a gamer myself I have managed to play video games all my life, and still do. I provably won't ever stop.

That said, I completely understand where you come from and how has video games affected your life, BUT and that's an all caps BUT, anything and I mean anything in excess is bad. Anywhere from religion to healthy eating.

Statistically speaking the ratio of people who's life have been driven to the ground due to extreme use of video games is really low, and is based on eatern cultures like China. BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER EXPOSED TO IT.

Most Gamers and even "hard core gamers" know and can balance a healthy or ok lifestyles, even trying to level up 3 level 80 characters on WOW.

The American Psychiatric Association doesn't recognize "video game addiction" as a real disorder.

If you do anything in abundance and without balance, is bound to be destructive and bad for you and IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IT IS.

You can still enjoy video games as recreational past time, to me is just like watching movies, following a tv series, or reading a really good book though better cuz I can interact with it.

Saying Video Games are the demise of our generation is an over statement. Yes, it has created a flock of zombie drones with no real skill sets that will spend countless amount of hours leveling up several characters online, and YES we have become a more connected and yet seclusive society since most of our interaction with the world is done through a monitor, but that's just the evolution of technology and people.

I love the fact that you decided to involve bought sides of the story, and talk about the gaming community as a broad range of people meeting for a common purpose and uniting them was a nice touch, even thought it seemed a bit biased like a Michel Moore Documentary.

Overall, I loved your work and it clearly shows you put a lot of time and effort into it. Just like Video Game developers and gamers trying to beat the games.

Video Games have become such a massive subculture that I think it should not be viewed as negative aspect, cuz really what do we do? play video games and talk about "the cake being a lie" and thus creating a completely free form outlet for great works of art, puzzles, mind bending stories and interactive experiences.

When you think about it, Video Games are to our generation what Movies are for baby boomers or books were to previews generations.

Flash Gear Solid VR: TNM Flash Gear Solid VR: TNM

music

dude this is obviously from metal gear, why not use the same music and sound effects. Huge buzzkill

Say So Say So

I love the melody, great work man. Sooo groovy ha

Linktrx responds:

Hey thanks man! Im glad you like it :)

Vault 112 Vault 112

I dig it!

Could you include the lyrics? I like the tune, sweet solo! keep up the good work!

DragonX016 responds:

Thanks! I'm drums on this but I'll tell my guitarist that someone likes his solo lol. I'll get the lyrics up soon. They're saved on my desktop.

-Orr- Larry and the Gnomes -Orr- Larry and the Gnomes

Disney galore!

This soundtrack reminds me a lot of Kingdom Hearts

DavidOrr responds:

Kingdom Hearts has a really nice soundtrack, thank you!

Alex J. Murphy Alex J. Murphy

fantastic

love it, are you ganna animate it? its long for... robocop come back

sorbitol responds:

Thanks man! But I don't think I could animate it :(

There is supposed to be a new RoboCop being filmed in 2010, directed by Darren Aronofsky who directed The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke.

But I agree, we need more Robo!

P.S: Glad you liked the painting :D